Thursday, September 24, 2009

my first post!

Hey guyss :)
I would like to make my formal introduction, and also say that I'm pretty pumped for this little, or should I say EPIC event that will be happening this year.
So since my man Nrock has been doing all of the posting, I thought I would give you a little update as to how my progress is going..
Unfortunately Ive been sick this past week so my consumption progress has been put on hold a little bit. Soo not as much food for me this week.. But ill be making up for it soon babayyyy!
Today though, I thought you all might like to know that I had a nice 1000 calorie dinner tonight. Hit up Harveys-- had a nice cheeseburger with large fries. And ice cream for dessert. And i enjoyed every second of it.

Thanks to everyone so far for all your interest and support so far. like i said before.. it will be e.p.i.c.

K-rock.

"A waist is a terrible thing to mind"



4 comments:

  1. YESSSSS.

    The queen has spoken!

    -b-rad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely looking forward to hearing more about your gains

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Can't wait to hear more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about some pictures?!

    ReplyDelete