Sunday, September 27, 2009

Late Night Rants

Hey everyone! This post is gonna be done by both me and Kristen, since we happen to be near a computer at the same time. Recently kristen has been getting soft on her dedication to this website. She eats a lot (by child's standards) but never does anything truly on purpose. So basically with her watching as a write this post, I plan to sabotage Kristen's resistance to gaining weight in university.

Apparently Kristen wants me to write at least one good thing about her in this post. So she chose for me to say that she is "super cool". I know i agree with you guys she is a child.


O well surprisingly I got her to have both Dominos pizza and McDonalds today. Plus a massive pasta meal at East Side Mario's which she never finished. We were supposed to post some pics today but Kristen could not decide which pictures to post for you guys. So unfortunately you guys get no pics.

Now Kristen wants to say a few words:

i love food. and nathan.


Nrock/K-Rock


"stay hungry"
"A waist is a terrible thing to mind"



1 comment:

  1. hope you guys will continue this EPIC journey,
    should be really exciting!

    ReplyDelete